PADI Dive Courses
At Manta Dive Gili Air, we try to offer you all you could want from your dive education! We offer all PADI dive courses from beginner to professional, with many specialties available such as Nitrox, Digital Underwater Photography, Sidemount Specialty, and Wreck. In fact, we have 18 specialties available, so if you want to do it we can! (Except Ice Diver, as our Freezers are not big enough!)
We offer the same dive courses on Gili Air as dive centers on the oGilis and will take you to the same dive sites around the Gili Islands, the difference though is that we have been around for longer than most of the other dive centers and with that comes the experience of not just knowing what to do and where to dive, but also knowing how and when to dive at each dive site.
Padi Dive Courses Gili Air
- Introduction Dive: Discover Scuba Diver is your opportunity to try diving without doing a full certification course. This one day experience will give you the chance to dive with an instructor to 12 meters.
- Scuba Diver: This is the entry level for Padi Certified Divers, after completing this course you will be certified to dive to 12 meters with a PADI professional.
- Open Water Diver: The first PADI Certification that allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 18 meters, with another certified diver.
- Advanced Open Water Diver: With this certification, you are certified to dive to 30 meters and will improve your navigation skills, plus you choose 3 additional adventure dive to suit your needs.
- Emergency First Responder: The PADI first aid program, it prepares you to assess and assist in a Medical Emergency.
- Rescue Diver: With this course, you will improve your own self-rescue skills and learn rescue skills to assist others. This course is often a students favorite as it teaches so much and increases your awareness dramatically.
- Dive Master: The first PADI Professional Certification, it allows you to guide certified divers and assist an Instructor, plus much more.
A lot of people come to Gili Air with the idea of staying for a few days and while they are here doing a days diving. Many end up doing the Open Water Course as they loved it so much, but unfortunately many don't have the time and have to leave wishing they had planned more time to learn to dive in Gili Air. We therefore urge you to do your diving early during your trip so that you have plenty of time to get the most out of it when you here.
Winner of the 2015 Trip Advisor Traveller's choice award for the second year in a row!
Also proud to be a TripAdvisor centre for excellence for 5 years running!
(Click on the picture for more info and live reviews).